Star Wars Easter Goodies

With all of the excitement surrounding The Force Awakens, it was inevitable that we'd see a range of Star Wars-themed Easter treats in stores this year. Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to be given a bunch of these goodies by my nearest and dearest.


Park Avenue (the company responsible for my Star Wars Christmas stocking and last year's Star Wars Easter goodies) put out two great tins - one featuring Kylo Ren (from my partner) and the other featuring Darth Vader and Stormtroopers (from my parents). Both tins feature fantastic embossed designs and contain a number of hollow milk chocolate Easter eggs. Also included in the Park Avenue range was a First Order Stormtrooper egg and bags of "exploding" Death Star-shaped chocolate popping candy balls (both of which came from my girlfriend's mum and her partner along with a three-pack of the new Star Wars Kinder Surprise eggs).

Did you receive any Star Wars-themed Easter goodies? If you did, be sure to share them with us via Twitter or Facebook, or by emailing relicsoftheforce@gmail.com!