Force Friday is Almost Here!

Tonight, at 12.01am, Force Friday finally arrives - and I'll be in line at my local Toyworld store eagerly awaiting a chance to get my hands on the first wave of merchandise for The Force Awakens. While neither the Wellington Warehouse nor Farmers stores are holding midnight events, both have already reserved space for The Force Awakens merchandise and promise to be fully stocked by opening time tomorrow. The Warehouse will be offering "buy one get one half price" on all Star Wars items, while Farmers will be offering a 20% - 40% discount for the whole weekend.

 Toyworld, The Warehouse, and Farmers are all preparing for Force Friday.

My plan will to pick up a few of the most desirable items at the Toyworld midnight event, then follow this with visits to both The Warehouse and Farmers tomorrow to pick up most other things on my wishlist at a discounted price. I'll be blogging about all of my purchases - but those posts won't be up for a week or so. That's because within 48 hours of Force Friday I'll be on a plane heading for Houston, Texas. As soon as I'm back, I'll be putting together full reviews of my entire TFA haul - so look for plenty of updates during the week starting Monday 14th September!