First Look at The Force Awakens 3 3/4" Figures

It's by no means an official release, but this morning Rebelscum.com gave us our first look at a handful of the new The Force Awakens 3 3/4" figures. These aren't meant to be hitting shelves until September 4th, but it seems that a few of these have escaped early and somehow made their way on to eBay. In accordance with our spoiler policy, images won't be posted here - but you can see plenty of images at this link here.


I've been down on the potential return to 5POA for some time now. But if this is what it looks like, then I think I'll be okay. I really like these sculpts, and - in their neutral stance - they won't look at all out of place next to their more highly-articulated friends. At this stage, I'm not a fan of the "build-a-weapon" gimmick though. I'd much rather have had some extra accessories, or a build-a-droid!

What are your thoughts on these figures? Be sure to email them to relicsoftheforce@gmail.com or send me a tweet @Archon_Revuge!