The Hunt Is On - Disney Return of the Jedi Figurine Playset

Disney's buyout of Lucasfilm has seen a plethora of new Star Wars collectibles added to Disney stores. While I was in London last December I picked up two of their new figure playsets. I absolutely loved the detailing and dynamic poses of these figures, and couldn't wait to get them displayed in a proper diorama setting. Unfortunately the third set in the series (containing characters from Return of the Jedi) was nowhere to be found.

(Image courtesy of mightyjabba.com)

Next week, I'm hoping to fill this gap in my collection when I head to the US for a conference. I'll be spending a few days in both St. Louis and Houston, and the latter has a great Disney store in the local Galleria Mall. Best of all, these sets retail for only $12.99US ($17.57NZ) in the US, significantly less than their £12.50 ($25.90) price tag in England!