Stormtrooper Helmet Bag and Decals

Apart from assembling the thermal detonator the next time I'm back home, my suit of stormtrooper armour is almost complete. The next project is to ensure I have a safe and portable way of getting the armour from troop to troop. I've already picked up a large black and white plastic container for the body armour, and yesterday I received this awesome helmet bag from the fine folks over at Trooperbay.com.


Their bag's retail for only $16.00US ($19.08NZ), and for an extra $7.00US ($8.35) you can get a patch like the one above added. They're well-stitched, made of a sturdy material, and lined with a soft fleecy fabric that'll keep your bucket in pristine condition. I also picked up a couple of Imperial logo decals to decorate my main armour case to match.

This is my first order from Trooperbay, and the quality and service they've provided is just phenomenal. If you're after trooping supplies, be sure to check them out!